Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hi Everyone.
Sorry I missed the last meeting, but am feeling much better now.
Good to see lots of you at Festival of Quilts.  I had a couple of days working on the Guild stand and a day round on the Saturday.  Here are a couple of items I made (well started) at Festival.  I went to a quick and easy workshop with Karin Hellaby where I started the 'hexapillow' with woolies fabric and felt applique.  The seahorse postcard was made at the Region 14 breakfast which was really excellent.  Congratulations to the organising team.  Hazel Williams was leading the postcard workshop done with the wax crayon method, hand embroidery and beading. Both items just a bit of fun and relaxation after the hard work setting up and manning the Guild stand.  See you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all our winners! It has been such a pleasure to see your work in progress and now to see your well-deserved recognition.

    ReplyDelete