Thursday 3 May 2012

WELCOME

OK so having gone on a huge learning curve (gradually I am learning to be more technologically competent) we finally have a CQ Fourteen blog.  Any members of the Quilters Guild Region 14 who are also members of Contemporary Quilt are entitled to be members, as are those who have expressed an interest in coming to the meetings (even if you have not made it yet!):  just contact me and I will send you an invitation.

The intention of the blog is to provide a virtual meeting place for members outside of the meetings, so that people can share what they are doing and keep in touch (especially important for those who can't get to all the meetings).  Anyone who's a group member can post.

The picture shows what my working conditions are like: Django the cat likes to be in on the action! (The quilt is my February journal quilt made from liberated blocks as in Janet's February workshop.

1 comment:

  1. Hello members of CQ14. I'm in a complete muddle with this technology, and not really sure how I have got this far. Some help would be appreciated. from Olga Short

    ReplyDelete